Bought an estate and messuage in Frognal near the church in 1820, including a pond, known locally as Cole’s Pond. It was mainly used for watering horses.
This page was last updated on April 5th, 2012.
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.
Email (required, but never shared)
The Parish Church of St John-at-Hampstead
London NW3 6UU
Website design by Com2 Enterprises