William Shepherd (1815 - 1876)

Born: 1815 | Died: 1876 | Grave: B 041 | Category: Trade

Plumber, for 25 years a tradesman in the parish. Father of the firm of builders at 5 Church Row which built the Old Town Hall in 1876 and much of Cannon Row in 1877. His sons buried in A 036 and B 039.

This page was last updated on April 5th, 2012.


Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

Top of page