Alfred Bell (1832 - 1895)
Water colourist, stained glass designer and maker. For 16 years Churchwarden of the parish church and a liberal benefactor. The nave and transept windows in the church were designed by him and made by his firm, Clayton and Bell. He also designed a new font in 1885 and a new nave ceiling.
This page was last updated on April 5th, 2012.